Post a Job/Internship
We have a recruiting system called CIW powered by NACElink/Symplicity. Your company can post jobs and/or internships, schedule on-campus interviews and information tables/sessions, and register for our major career events at The Chubb Institute (Westbury). Please click here to review our Employer & Recruiter Policy.
With CIW, you'll be able to:
- Post your jobs targeted to CIW students and alumni for FREE! Please Note, multi-school postings will be charged a fee by NACElink.
- Schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions/tables.
- Register for CIW's upcoming recruiting events when they occur: Business and Liberal Arts Career & Internship Fair, Engineering and Computer Science Career Fair, Partnership in Employment Career Fair, and Treks.
- Request Résumé Books of targeted students (this option will be available in the near future).
- Conveniently use just one username and password for any school in the NACElink network of schools.
To access CIW, click here. After logging in, please complete your employer profile with as much information as possible. The more information you can give our students and alumni the more apt they will be to be interested in your open positions.
If you are having trouble logging onto the site, please send an email to [email protected] or call (509) 313-4234.
3750 West 12 Avenue
Westbury, New York 11590
Hours of operation
509.313.4234 | 1.328.328.9585