We're happy that you're interested in becoming a Zag, and we're here to assist you throughout the application process.

Entering freshmen, transfer, and international students should apply online.

What type of applicant are you?
Entering Freshman (including homeschool)

You have not yet graduated from high school (although you may have some college transfer credit), or you have never attended college.


You have taken post-secondary coursework after your high school graduation.


You have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college and want to pursue additional undergraduate coursework for another degree or to prepare for graduate school. Apply using the transfer application process.


You have a bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue graduate studies.


You are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you are an international student submitting the Common Application, please contact the International Student Advisor at [email protected] to expedite the process.


You were admitted to CIW within the past year and have deferred your admission.


You have applied as a freshman or transfer previously, but you either did not formally defer admission or deferred admission more than one year ago.

Former CIW student returning

You have been absent from CIW for a semester or longer and are not on a leave of absence.


You want to take courses for personal interest with no financial assistance.

Please contact the Office of Admission at [email protected] with any questions.

3750 West 12 Avenue
Westbury, New York 11590
Toll Free: (914) 627-8553
Phone: (305) 827-5458
Email: [email protected]