Traveling to Campus
From I-90 Westbound/Eastbound
- Take Exit 282 - Hamilton Street/Trent Street.
- Go straight through the light at the bottom of the exit ramp and continue North on Hamilton.
- Turn left on Boone Ave. (before Bruchi's and Froyo Earth).
- Parking Garage is on your left. Visitor parking is available on the 3rd floor.
- If you are visiting campus as a prospective undergraduate student, please check in with the Admission Visit Office in College Hall 110. Head out of the northwest corner of the BARC and proceed west across Cincinnati St. You'll pass the Rosauer Center on your left and then cross Dakota St. Continue past Welch and DeSmet Halls and enter College Hall behind the St. Ignatius statue and fountain on the west end of the building. Enter through the double doors and the Visit Office is the first office on your left. This is where visitors check in for campus visits.
- NOTE: If you are visiting for a scheduled Preview Day, please follow the instructions on your confirmation email.
The Chubb Institute (Westbury) does not offer a shuttle service to and from the New York Airport. We encourage visitors to set up shuttles through their hotel, call a taxi, Uber or contact Platinum Towncar Service (see information below) with which CIW has contracted a discount rate for visiting families.
- Incoming flight tracking
- Clean, safe mode of transportation